Has nobody started an halloween thread yet?

Blessed Samhaim and Harvest to all.

As for Halloween and trick or treaters, they can fuck off if I am answering the door :-)

Now gonna sit down to a few old horror flicks and a bottle or ale.

Bonfire night can fuck off also, noisy cunts setting fireworks off at daft o'clock and supervised bonfires are boring as fuck , what happened to penny for the guy and local little scallywags knocking on the door for 3 weeks prior asking for wood.

Plus Guy Fawkes had the right idea

Last edited:
Shit American bollocks which is capitalised by supermarkets and the like to fleece the fucking gullible.
Can’t be fucking doing with it, at least the other bollocks of bonfire night is a British tradition
Ive turned the lights off so no cvnt mithers me.As for Bonfire night,if only......the twatting thing lasts about a month round here with all the inconsiderate chav cvnts that live far too close for my liking.

Go on then, I'll be the first

j4.png

Blessed Samhaim and Harvest to all.

As for Halloween and trick or treaters, they can fuck off if I am answering the door :-)

Now gonna sit down to a few old horror flicks and a bottle or ale.

Bonfire night can fuck off also, noisy cunts setting fireworks off at daft o'clock and supervised bonfires are boring as fuck , what happened to penny for the guy and local little scallywags knocking on the door for 3 weeks prior asking for wood.

Plus Guy Fawkes had the right idea

Used to dress my younger brother up and wait outside the pub collecting cash. Everyone was on guard because their back gates went missing, bonfires were big uneven dangerous things but they've bbc's them to death now.

Wife bought a load of bags of sweets and not one little person dressed as a Greggs pastie has even bothered to knock for them, this is the first year in our new neighbourhood that we've bothered, if I start chasing them down the street with confectionery would it make me look like a wrong 'un?
Same, I’m fuming !

God damn, don't you Brits know anything?

You want to keep kids away on Halloween, just answer the door dressed as a Catholic priest.

I assure you once the parents spread the word you'll never hear another knock and you can spend a quiet evening at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.