Has nobody started an halloween thread yet?

Ive turned the lights off so no cvnt mithers me.As for Bonfire night,if only......the twatting thing lasts about a month round here with all the inconsiderate chav cvnts that live far too close for my liking.

Same here, fireworks being going off for days, annoys the fuck out of me but can’t make my mind up if it’s because I’ve turned into an old **** or because I’m jealous they weren’t this loud 30 years ago!!

Some miserable bastads. I went to see my kids in urmston and walked round with them for an hour.

Knocked on Micheal Johnson’s door and had a good chat.

Is nice for the kids.

well watched
Halloween (original) - done always a classic
The coujering - never seen before, wasn't scary and never even made me jump once poor tbf.
Now for a cult bit of nonsense and stuck pet semetary on.

Wife bought a load of bags of sweets and not one little person dressed as a Greggs pastie has even bothered to knock for them, this is the first year in our new neighbourhood that we've bothered, if I start chasing them down the street with confectionery would it make me look like a wrong 'un?

Free confectionary? If you see a half pissed up Scottish twat, staggering up your drive dressed as Dolly Parton, that’ll be me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.