Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Bollox this is more entertaining haha!

It’s completely flat and awful.

Viewing figures would collapse if this is the future some on here want
I want to see highlights from the days games, this is perfect end to a Saturday. Just add a bit of commentary to it and no need for the wannabe politician.

Kinhell Richarlison goal offside really?

we will never know the better brave new world has no commentary no analysis and no VAR coverage - but of course the gammon prefer this version of football coverage. I mean if it was that good why is this the only example of its type in the world? Everywhere else has commentary and analysis on all sports

Surely no-one still thinks no commentators is a good thing? Feels a bit weird watching this. Like the lockdown games, but even worse. Fuck the BBC and the Tories.
I think its great.
Why you have to bring the Tories into it is very strange.

“When you’re making comparisons with 1930s Germany I think you’re starting to let yourself down,” says Brendan Clarke-Smith talking about Gary Lineker on Newsnight.

In a seemingly other universe, this is the same Tory MP who compared England’s players taking the knee to the 1938 England team “making the Nazi salute” in Berlin …

Lol….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.