Has the Wembley buzz worn off yet?

Blue Haze

I haven't been able to go one hour since the cup semi without thinking about it. It's now hurting my work as I can't sit here and actually work, all that's in my head is Yaya's goal and the Poznan.

Anyone else? :(

Yep I'm in exactly the same boat, I'm even having to go in tomorrow to catch up on the shit I haven't done this week. However my thoughts are slowly turning away from the game on Saturday and becoming "shit we're in the cup final how do I react to this". City!!!

i was going to post a thread similar to this,for me i`m walking with the king still,nearly a week on and i`m still buzzing my tits off and i`ve let my little rag friends know every now and again this week with a simple "PMPL" or a "still laughing my cock off" text,got the usual reply of come on spurs and come on stoke.......

music to my ears sticking it up them cocky twats and i`m milking it every time i can as this might not happen again for a while...

Nope, watched it in full earlier. Its worth it again just to see the change in the team on the 30 mins mark. Amongst other things.

Not warn off for me. Say and watched the whole game through again last night. Chapter marked the goal and lost count of how many times I've watched that and the final whistle. Spent hours looking at pics and videos. Great isn't it.

Strange one that got to me today was the video on the OS of the fans in City Square. Felt sorry for those that didn't get a ticket but it was great seeing them going mental in City Square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.