Hate to say this... but I think we need Tevez

Re: Hate to say this... but I think we need tevez.

Honestly, I would rather lose the Prem this season than have that **** pull on God's own shirt again. If he plays for City again, I wouldnt feel the same way about the club EVER again!!!!

To be fair, my nephew needs a bouncy castle for his birthday.

Do you think Tevez would mind lying down in our garden, so that the kids can all bounce off him?

Frank the Yank said:
Honestly, I would rather lose the Prem this season than have that **** pull on God's own shirt again. If he plays for City again, I wouldnt feel the same way about the club EVER again!!!!
then my friend you are a fool tevez will win us this title if you would rather the rags win it ?

We all feel the same about him blues,but he could be the difference between 1st or 2nd or even 3rd at min, we all despise the **** but nobody can dispute hes world class something dzeko will never ever be

bazamancity3 said:
Frank the Yank said:
then my friend you are a fool tevez will win us this title if you would rather the rags win it ?

pmsl.jpg

DTeacher said:
bazamancity3 said:
Frank the Yank said:

pmsl.jpg
so i am wrong face it he would of scored tonight

bazamancity3 said:
DTeacher said:
bazamancity3 said:

pmsl.jpg

What would he HAVE done? Waddled on to the pitch?

He will never play for City again IMO.

bazamancity3 said:
DTeacher said:
bazamancity3 said:

pmsl.jpg
We don't know that for a fact. He was in a few of those Everton games we lost. But yes, he'd have started ahead of Dzeko, and that would have made a difference in or pressure on Hibberts and the other stiff, at the very least.

The Tevez of 2 seasons ago maybe.

Not now he has played his last game for us.

Lets move on with players who want to be at the club and can get us the results we need to finish at the top of the pack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.