Have we become expectant as a fanbase?

BlueMoonRisin’

Judging by the hysteria on Messi right now it's as though many feel like they've had their pants pulled down to have a smacked arse.

I try to stay grounded and not get worked up, not easy reading BM at the moment with all the dummy spitting that abounds.

I think some need to take a breather and a chill pill TBH. If he doesn't sign for us I'll be a bit disappointed, nowt more than that though.

I'm logging off here a few hours and not listening to TV or radio. Too much shite being spouted by know nowts IMO.

Judging by the hysteria on Messi right now it's as though many feel like they've had their pants pulled down to have a smacked arse.

I try to stay grounded and not get worked up, not easy reading BM at the moment with all the dummy spitting that abounds.

I think some need to take a breather and a chill pill TBH. If he doesn't sign for us I'll be a bit disappointed, nowt more than that though.

I'm logging off here a few hours and not listening to TV or radio. Too much shite being spouted by know nowts IMO.

After his talks yesterday at Barcelona it's not looking like he'll be leaving, or at least not for a season anyway, so City need to focus completely on the imminent new campaign .... if we don't, or we start 'sluggish', we could see a points gap develop in the first week or two that we could struggle to 'bridge' , even at this early stage!

After his talks yesterday at Barcelona it's not looking like he'll be leaving, or at least not for a season anyway, so City need to focus completely on the imminent new campaign .... if we don't, or we start 'sluggish', we could see a points gap develop in the first week or two that we could struggle to 'bridge' , even at this early stage!
I understand what you're saying but I'm not on about that. I'm on about how we can't accept things turning for the worst, defeats and players not signed always seem to spark mass hysteria on here. It's as if we've become spoilt by our success and modern day circumstances. We mock others fans forums but when the shit hits the fan on here I bet they read some of our fanny wipe posts and piss themselves laughing.

I also think Bluemoon has been flooded recently by wums and bullshitters. Quite a few seem to be spurious accounts, and some are lay dormant for years like a desert. When it rains weeds start popping up everywhere and are quick in taking the piss in mocking and derisionary scorn, albeit subtle, till they're sussed by our sniffer dog mods and rightly flirt them off here.

I think every new member should have to state team supported (like other forums) when they join.
I also think posters with previous usernames should have their former username on their profile so we can see who they used to be, especially when they throw a grenade into the room for a reaction.

Last edited:
My expectations are simple - if we don't hit 100 crosses a game over our midgets heads and struggle defensively every time a opponent crosses the half way line next season, I will rage.

Yeah, and I expect nothing from corners and I'm rarely disappointed.

Reactions: TFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.