Have we ever retained a trophy?

Yes pal, Pep knows the dance. He'll want to dominate that league for his remaiming time, and in doing so, making us the dominant force of the last 10-15 years

I think so, too. Let's see how things unfold. The Spurs and United matches are huge right now. If we get to the Christmas period and through the Chelsea match level on points, I think there's a huge chance.

Off topic but my old man was headmaster of Cheadle Hulme School (Warehousemen's Clerks and Orphans School)...

Was that the same one?

JJ
Mr Wagon senior was, therefore, headmaster of a proper establishment producing elite members of society for positions of great import - refer to old waconians website for further very posh details

Harvster went to a concrete jungle called Moseley, which only lasted for about thirty years before it got demolished, having previously been situated on what is now the Village Hotel about 400 yards down the road

In Moseley's defence, Steve Heighway & Andy Ritchie were former pupils, he said, clutching at straws somewhat. Oh and Nick Campbell (Billy Boswell)

Yep, nailed on to win the “losing against Wigan” cup. Which brings me to a question: their ex-chairman, Dave Whelan I think his name is - heard he broke his leg in a cup final. Can anyone confirm as can’t find anything on internet and never seen him mention it. Ta
You're talking bollocks mate. If he'd broken his leg in a cup final, surely he'd have mentioned it by now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.