Have we found a great leader in Toure?

mr t

I'd say no. John Terry he ain't. We still need a captain to start to help the players believe in themselves and start defending leads and winning games.

Agreed, Kolo is a fantastic player, he has all the experience at the top levels and is class.

HEs no leader though, when the going gets tough, we have no leader. Nobody who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and turn it around. We have no Terry or Stevie G.

Definitely not.

The one true captain of City is Stevie Ireland. Whether he can handle the job is another matter altogether though.

Damocles said:
Definitely not.

The one true captain of City is Stevie Ireland. Whether he can handle the job is another matter altogether though.

No way!

What about De Jong for Captain?

no fucking way!!!and him smiling at the end as if we'd just beaten chelsea 5-0, really pissed me off and got me to lose most respect i had for him. that i canot be arsed with

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Damocles said:
Definitely not.

No way!

What about De Jong for Captain?

Not shouty enough. Also find it distasteful that's he's been at the club 5 minutes. Stevie is our Gerrard in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.