Have we missed Gary Cook ?

Cookie did us proud. The media had it in for him from day zero.
he had the balls to come out say 'we will be bigger than United' just after the takeover- my how they laughed, how they ridiculed, how the lampooned, how they took the piss...

5.00pm on Sunday afternoon will be for Cookie!

PS. I bet Kaka wishes he would have come now!

TGR said:

Fuck me!

Got to be the most out of place comment I've ever read.
Just remember, blues.

When City hoist the trophy on Sunday, wipe all thought of your fellow fans from your mind. Don't think about blues who would have loved to have shared the moment but have passed on. Don't recall past City greats. Don't think of the current players. Don't think about the owner and the classy leadership shown since day one. Don't think about Manchester.

No, think about Garry Cooke. Because, you ungrateful twats, this title is for Cookie! Not any of the other cunts mentioned above who pretend to have 1/9th of the feeling for this club that Cookie has in his little finger.

Can't someone email the club and ask if he can be presented with it instead of Vinny?

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
TGR said:

Fuck me!

Just remember, blues.

When City hoist the trophy on Sunday, wipe all thought of your fellow fans from your mind. Don't think about blues who would have loved to have shared the moment but have passed on. Don't recall past City greats. Don't think of the current players. Don't think about the owner and the classy leadership shown since day one. Don't think about Manchester.

No, think about Garry Cooke. Because, you ungrateful twats, this title is for Cookie! Not any of the other cunts mentioned above who pretend to have 1/9th of the feeling for this club that Cookie has in his little finger.

Can't someone email the club and ask if he can be presented with it instead of Vinny?

Fuck off you ungrateful, sarcastic dickhead.

No he was a chancer and Kia did for him, if he had any nouse he would never have penned such a pathetic email

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
TGR said:

Fuck me!

Just remember, blues.

He did more for this club than you ever have done or will do. Thats for sure.

Yes we've missed him. Our transfer windows and commercial growth since he left pretty much ground to a halt.

JMA doesn't like him, yet his record in his actual job, that is growing the clubs brand and off pitch success is totally unparalleled. You don't get to work at the places Cook has without being extremely competent.

Damocles said:
Yes we've missed him. Our transfer windows and commercial growth since he left pretty much ground to a halt.

What is the evidence for this (particularly the commercial growth point)?

Secondly: while I don't have the same dislike for Cook that JMA has, I can't see any grounds for attributing great credit to him on the transfer front. If anything I think the evidence points to mismanagement of transfers, rather than the opposite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.