Have you ever caught your partner cheating?

roy.or.r

A friend of mine just found out his partner of 6 years was cheating on him and he is devastated. He is not himself lately but it seems like he is finding it difficult to move on.

Any stories here from fellow blues? What made you move on?

A mate of mine found love letters in their home, his mrs had been sending to a guy at work... love letters! And they were 29 at the time. Been going on for 2 whole years, out of the 7 years they were together since uni.

Obviously thought it was the best way of not getting caught.

Anyway, he’s a nice lad but he lost his head completely and his brother was at one point going to fly over from Belfast to find this guy she was having it off with.

Common sense prevailed and he took his money out of the house and moved on.

And it worked out very nicely in the end. A friend of his ex Mrs introduced him to another one of her friends to cheer him up, he now lives with her, is so much more happier, even before he found out of the cheating and they’ve got a dog. He genuinely says he’s glad it happened as he wouldn’t have met his new girl.

Meanwhile, the news from his ex is, she’s still with the lad but apparently he’s not as nice as my mate was to her and has a cocaine addiction.

Once in a while my mate gets a text from her begging for him back but he just ignores it and laughs.

Cheating is bad, no doubt about it.. but it's when they string you along, that's what really hurts. Using words to keep you thinking there's a chance.. four letter words, so meaningful, yet meaningless. It's point scoring, plain and simple.
But, i say fine, a cheat is a cheat, i just think it's cruel to make me wait 10 minutes when you know all along you're gonna put a Z on a triple

Yep, I smashed up my own house like a child, got arrested and pepper sprayed (or cs, i dont know what it was but the Chrystals burnt my face so l looked like Zammo's dealers crack whore) spent a few days at Ashton Nick (it was xmas no courts and no bail address) was a bloody awful experience but it certainly washed away any chance we would ever kiss and make up.

As it happens she drank herself to death after a number of failed relationships and having never got over losing such a fine specimen as me.

No I'm not BB and no you cant have the £5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.