Have you ever damaged United merchandise in a supermarket/shop?

I asked a young shop assistant what the hell he was playing at putting a cardboard stand with Keane's book near the front of the store and that it was company policy for that merchandise stand to be in the toilet paper aisle.

Bless him he started moving it as well, probably got bollocked of his actual boss, but oh well!

I am saw if I hadn't have been dressed in a suit he would have assumed I was just a member of the public and told me to f off or something, but evidently he assumed I was one of the Asda higher ups.

I despise RM but there's no excuse for vandalism and certainly nothing sporting about it
true, but I think swapping shirts/book covers around, is funny.

I well remember flying from an airport in about 10/1 and spotting the City football shirts displayed front and centre for the 1st time in my flying life. I did wonder whether some blue had been sneaky.

true, but I think swapping shirts/book covers around, is funny.

I well remember flying from an airport in about 10/1 and spotting the City football shirts displayed front and centre for the 1st time in my flying life. I did wonder whether some blue had been sneaky.

I thought the OP was about damaging merchandise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.