Have you got kids that are addicted to something?

To be honest, when it was initially described as ''f*cking Fortnite", I did begin to worry it was another ice-bucket type challenge. Quite relieved in the end.

My sons are all in their 20’s, so thankfully I am spared all of the lads with younger kids misery.

Can’t say I envy them.:)

You do have to ask is any of this worse than kids spending their evenings in the park drinking 20/20 and fingering each other?

I can categorically deny that when I was drinking mad dog in the park with my mates we did not finger each other

Edit, tho I’m not sure what bob and tony got up to in the bushes

The This! chaps are keen on going for long walks in the countryside, hopscotch, hoola hoop and making dens out of sticks. On the computer.

Im looking forward to merry tales of cider and fingering once they reach that point.

Sorry, I was stoned when I posted and needed a piss, so just pressed enter then forgot.

Me daughter's only 11 but she's kicking shit out of everyone on WWII Cod(Name: BTS@@@@/Tag M.C.F.C.). She's also good on Fortnight, though not sure what she calls herself on there.

She's looking forward to BF5 coming out, a series I've always played

I’m 38 and had a Sega Master System II when I was young. Alex Kidd in Miracle World built in! It’d be switched off when enough was enough but I loved that game.

Spend perhaps too long on Twitter now but it’s there for news, sport etc.

Restricted my kids to one hour a day on the phone. Trying to get them outdoors more.

Same here. It’s a bit disturbing how obsessed with it kids have become.
I'm amazed how many parents are letting their children on this game while being well under the 12 rating certificate. There was a discussion on Sky or the BBc abt it a few weeks ago that kids as young as 6 & 7 were hooked on it. My daughter keeps telling me most of her classmates play the game, They are 8 & 9 year olds.

Last edited:
I'm amazed how many parents are letting their children on this game while being well under the 12 rating certificate. There was a discussion on Sky or the BBc abt it a few weeks ago that kids as young as 6 & 7 were hooked on it. My daughter keeps telling me most of her classmates play the game, They are 8 & 9 year olds.

Kids out playing? Them days are gone. No fucker knows their neighbours anymore.

The youngest fortnite

The eldest FIFA

Get outside and get some fuckin fresh air like I used to do every day and night!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.