Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Had to have the test today due to certain things, not very pleasant they swab right down the back of your throat, and up your nostrils when I say up I mean up. Had to go to one in hazel grove you sit in your car and they come out to you looking like something out of an old science fiction movie

You're getting confused with a KFC drive thro....honestly, some people

My office has been told to work from home now. I'll take it, as i'm only back today from a few days in Manchester. Fuck knows when i'll have to go back and I don't have to listen to that arsehole next to me slapping his lips on his porridge in the morning, eating like a toothless baby.

My Line Manager has said we’ll all be working from by the end of next week.

If anybody has it are they safe to post in this thread? How do we know if they've washed their hands and are clean? I've got my mask on just in case.
7XwnGdv.jpg
Yes it is safe to post on the thread, It can't be transmitted from a keyboard like the old
Smith-Carona virus.
28890182464258ccan.JPG

This thread is solely for the purposes of members on here updating how they and theirs are getting on.

Have you got it? Has anybody you know?

For my part we are ok so far. Two people in the house work with the public so are a higher risk than me. With them dealing with the ordinary people, we are at risk. Working in a College, my partner is always bringing home infections, and not all sexually themed I may add. . So I have a feeling it might visit us.

I am in good health so am not really worried. The other two are the same.

As I said this isn't a thread about the virus, I know there is one. Its about us on here.
I'll be in Paisley next week. I can lay my hands on some Andrex at a price, if you want. As long as you're not fussy about the colour.

The trouble is if you do have it don’t get tested and pass it on god forbid to elderly relatives/ neighbours you’d never forgive yourself

I know but when I really think about it, I don’t have the symptoms, other than a throat tickle I always have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.