Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

There is a big difference between those who think they have it, those that probabbly do have it and those that have tested possitive. I'm pretty much ignoring anyone who thinks they have it.

Yeah good point but my mates are all pretty switched on and have reported the exact symptoms. They’re not the kind of people that would do so for attention and they’ve only told close friends.

Don’t get me started on these unimportant pricks, that are called celebrities.

They think everyone constantly cares about them.

Some famous women are doing no makeup whilst they self isolate and are posting photos. Who gives a fuck!?

Philip Schofield thinking nurses and doctors all over the country care about what he’s got to say? They’re too busy saving lives you untalented little prick.

Sorry rant over.
What has he said that is wrong? If it is praise for them then they can't hear that enough

You should know your place you pleb, hes your future King, God bless em its their blitz all in together moment and you're going off on one.

Yes I am. The last thing we need is that twat as King. If he stayed put no problem. But he didn't. Utterly irresponsible and comes from a sense of entitlement bestowed on a family because of what exactly? Apart from the Queen and maybe Anne they're all thick as fuck and a constant embarresment. Better bypassing him and giving it to William..

What has he said that is wrong? If it is praise for them then they can't hear that enough

It’s the confidence he takes in thinking they want to hear his voice and somehow him making a video to them is somehow a big event or warranted.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s not alone, there’s many of the fuckers who have people telling them they’re important every hour of every day.

It’s not the gesture itself I take aim at, more the thought behind it.

I put on here a few pages back that a mate of mine was in hospital with this but I did not use his name as close family did not want everybody to know but things took a turn for the worst this morning and because he was not responding to treatment he has been put into an induced coma to help his body respond.

I can now tell you that he is one of our own on here, it's " I kne albert davey "

I put on here a few pages back that a mate of mine was in hospital with this but I did not use his name as close family did not want everybody to know but things took a turn for the worst this morning and because he was not responding to treatment he has been put into an induced coma to help his body respond.

I can now tell you that he is one of our own on here, it's " I kne albert davey "

:( so sad. Hope he pulls through. Was he at Wembley?

Shit that's awful news

No words, sadly I doubt he'll be the only one from on here.

That is shit biggs,i really hope he pulls through

Let's hope he pulls through this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.