Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

My friends father just passed with it , also my mate still on life support still that's just me . Two people I know this shit is serious and it's not even started yet please blues take care with you and your loved ones

I am mate, how's the little one doing ?
She’s ok, paramedics took her in early hours of morning two weeks ago with symptoms. She was home the next day and they didn’t test her. Crazy really as she’s high risk and we’re her careers. She seems fine now and none of us have symptoms so to be fair it was probably just one of her usual episodes. Glad you are all good.

One of my employees went to the hospital today, he has the virus even though they refuse to test him as he's under 60. I'm drinking as it's just a matter of time

I've self isolated for over 2 weeks now after showing symptoms (it will be 3 weeks on Monday).

Due back in work on Monday, I'm feeling a lot better but I still have the cough (not as bad as it was), is it safe for me to go to work having done the 14 day isolation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.