Have you seen some of the comments from neutrals!?

jamielowndes said:
bluebirdie said:
jamielowndes said:
I cant imagine any neutrals that cheered against that ending. Seriously, just compelling TV.

No, you wouldn't, would you? Except for most of the Stoke fans in the pub where we were sat (with one other blue family over the other side, the lovely ones who's grandad came over offering a puff of his heart spray after Dzeko's goal ;D ) who screamed with joy when QPR scored and were shaking their heads at the end. Hate living here.

I live in Stoke on Trent too actually. The bullshit about money ruining the game is just annoying as fuck. Ive been to a few Stoke games as a proverbial neutral. They call Disneyland "The Happiest Place on Earth", the Britannia Stadium is the complete opposite. All they do is give the referee shit, and they chanted "boring" when Valencia were passing it around. I remember some old guy trying to convince me that Stoke were outplaying them. Fucking hell.

Unbelievable! So it's not just me then! I live in Stafford and when I went into my sixth form common room yesterday, everybody was congratulating me, saying how happy they were for us, Chelsea, Arsenal, West Brom, Wolves, Villa, Birmingham, Newcastle, everyone, except the fucking Stoke fans! They were all miserable! I really don't understand it, I was getting 'yeah but you bought it though didn't you'. Incredible.

Yesterday wasn't just a victory for us, it was a victory for football. It shows that arrogance comes back to bite you on the arse, and it shows that if you support your club through thick and thin then maybe one day a rich Arab man will descend upon your club and make your dreams come true.

LFCisme said:
Wexford Blue said:
The joy that that goal has seemed to bring to all true footy supporters the world over is just a huge bonus, it's crowns it for me... so nice to be reminded of a time when people had a genuine soft spot for us. Hope it lasts!

Haha, mate if you win them with class and good grace, good luck to you.

I mean, you've had a few issues with Tevez and Balotelli but by and large City has been a pleasure to watch this year (except when Hart had a BLINDER at Anfield...although I'll give you that because in the end it help you get to the 89 points).

I don't think people hate Man U because they win all the time. It's not the issue for me.

I hate them because of how they win and how they lose. The absolute prats like Rooney, Evra, Anderson and how Ronaldo carry on like pork chops. The way it's never their fault when they lose. The way the refs gift them so much shit because of how intimidated they are by Mr Ferguson. The way Fergie carries on when the odd bad call goes against them (honestly, the hide of it last week to criticise Mancini for badgering the ref...SERIOUSLY). The way their fans have no songs that aren't about Liverpool or City. Similar thing with Chelsea and the likes of Terry, Cole, and Drogba ... a club whose fans had the hide to boo Wayne Bridge for having the audacity to not shake the hand of their fearless leader after he slept with his best mate's wife.

I certainly had a lot of respect for the Arsenal team of the early 2000s because they went about their stuff with class and humility. Same way that I believe most neutrals would prefer Barca to win more stuff than grubs like Mourinho, Ronaldo, Pepe, Ramos etc at Madrid.

Listening to Kompany and Hart talk after the win, it's hard to not like them. I think under Kompany you guys are in for many years of success. Guy is a class act on and off the pitch.

great post mate.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
To be honest I couldn't give a shit what any neutral fan says. This is ours to enjoy, nobody elses and we deserve it.

Dick. so why waste time posting on a thread which is clearly entitled "comments from neutrals" if in fact you dont give a shit what neutral fans say?.......beggars belief.

Hi guys, new to the forum today.

Im a Celtic fan with a soft spot for City and would just like to sincerely congratulate everyone on your fantastic Title win on Sunday.

We had just got back from Celtic Park in time to watch the second half on Sunday and when Aguero scored to make it 3 the pub went absolute mental. Loved it.

Congratulations again, heres to a potential meeting in the Champions League next year.

CHAMPIONS!!!

Much love to all the neutrals and the city supporters, it was history in the making and hopefully the start of the red to blue shift in Manchester : )

Just took a delivery for my sister-in-law, got talking to the driver about Sunday, he mentioned he is a die hard Preston North End fan and has been going games since 1970.....he then stated on Sunday he was watching the game and when Sergio scored the winner he lept into the air....he said his missus said 'what the hell you doin, it ain't even your team' he replied by saying ' I don't care I am glad those red scum have lost the title'

On Sunday evening when I got back home to Southport, I staggered to the chippy and loads of supporters of everton were coming over shaking my hand and congratulating us on winning....The response from neutrals has been overwhelming

Happy days : )

jamielowndes said:
bluebirdie said:
jamielowndes said:
I cant imagine any neutrals that cheered against that ending. Seriously, just compelling TV.

No, you wouldn't, would you? Except for most of the Stoke fans in the pub where we were sat (with one other blue family over the other side, the lovely ones who's grandad came over offering a puff of his heart spray after Dzeko's goal ;D ) who screamed with joy when QPR scored and were shaking their heads at the end. Hate living here.

I live in Stoke on Trent too actually. The bullshit about money ruining the game is just annoying as fuck. Ive been to a few Stoke games as a proverbial neutral. They call Disneyland "The Happiest Place on Earth", the Britannia Stadium is the complete opposite. All they do is give the referee shit, and they chanted "boring" when Valencia were passing it around. I remember some old guy trying to convince me that Stoke were outplaying them. Fucking hell.
Stoke can fuck off!

In those decades they were out of the top league their average attendance was 12600! Now they think they're the best fans in the country...haha, no you're fucking not, not by a long long shot! 12600 for twenty years, you disloyal wankers!

danburge82 said:
jamielowndes said:
bluebirdie said:

Stoke can fuck off!

In those decades they were out of the top league their average attendance was 12600! Now they think they're the best fans in the country...haha, no you're fucking not, not by a long long shot! 12600 for twenty years, you disloyal wankers!

I've got to say, if I was a sixth former from Stoke/Stafford I would be reluctant to be congratulating Chelsea and Arsenal 'fans' of the same age and from the same age of me about 'their' success. For the same reasons that I only talk to genuine rags (and not the plastic, know-nothing variety) about football. I wouldn't talk football with any sort of feeling or respect with someone who is from Stafford watches Sky and brands himself a Chelsea fan or Arsenal fan as a result. It's possible he has mistaken this blue for one of the same ilk. Not saying he is but you can easily imagine Stoke fans feeling that.

Anyway, yeah, the response from neutrals has been brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.