Have you seen this Bullsh*t picture....

Threeinarow

As if Maine Road was there, the muppets.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ewm/0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ewm/0</a> ... Vw3506.jpg

WE ARE LOOKING ACROSS SOUTH MANCHESTER from the viewing platform in the Air Shard of the Imperial War Museum North. Centre left is the former Manchester City football stadium at Maine Road and intersecting it a mile or so further on, the tower of Owens Park halls of residence. The gently curving hill in the distance is Werneth Low. In the lower left is Trafford Road Bridge, linking Trafford and Salford across the Manchester Ship Canal, and in front of it, Sam Platt's Bars.

ManSthIwmVw3506.jpg

nothing bullshit about it??

Jnr Kisby said:
ManSthIwmVw3506.jpg

nothing bullshit about it??

That's the bridge near the swamp on Trafford Road, that picture is taken from Salford Quays. If Maine Road was there it would be on Chester Road.

No way was Maine Road that close to Salford Quays.

Jnr Kisby said:
are you sure its that bridge?

I reckon so mate. I've had to walk across it for the last 3 years on my way to work from Chorlton. I work at Salford Quays, and that's where the War museum is close to. I recognise the buildings around it and the big blue one of the left of the pic.

That is definitely what used to be the swing bridge (I worked round the corner for years), it would appear that manchester city centre has been replaced by Maine Road, Owens park and rolling hills.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Jnr Kisby said:
are you sure its that bridge?

I reckon so mate. I've had to walk across it for the last 3 years on my way to work from Chorlton. I work at Salford Quays, and that's where the War museum is close to. I recognise the buildings around it and the big blue one of the left of the pic.

haha quality, its a good shop though if someone has done that, wasnt sure myself as im not from manchester

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.