HAVE YOUR SAY ON TONIGHTS SKY BLUE NEWS!!!!!!

Pollerz

We myself and the others at sky blue news would like to invite people to leave questions (CITY RELATED) in this thread to be answered in tonights show.

We would also like any suggestions in regards to topics of talk you would like to hear..

Please be mature.

Pollerz

Questions or statements.. both will be talked about with open mouths

Why is there a seemingly never ending amount of negative press aimed at City since we were taken over by ADUG and started trying to do what United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea have been doing for years, spend money?

Why is it ok for Real Madrid to spend around £150m yet City were ridiculed and haranged by FIFA/UEFA for having the temerity to bid for Kaka in January?

who do you believe we will sign out of tevez,eto'o,terry & lescott?

and when do you think the we will have a realistic chance of challengin the top 4 teams for titles?

1 question i want to no...can someone on bluemoon tell me wheres tevez..then i will go ask him myself lol..then i will be the one itk

Do you feel Hughes is buying all these "superstars" in their prime so he can give himself more time to build the side he wants in future years which he wouldn't get if he didn't get results like last season by slowly building a side.

If we won the league next year, what would be the average attendance the season after?

Hyperthetical that we had a limitless capacity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.