Hay fever

BlueTG

Anyone else been suffering like someone's just rubbed the insides of a floral shop up your snouts?

Been about 4 days now of constant sneezing, itchy, sore and steaming eyes and headaches?
Seems to be ridiculously bad recently

BlueTG said:
Anyone else been suffering like someone's just rubbed the insides of a floral shop up your snouts?

Been about 4 days now of constant sneezing, itchy, sore and steaming eyes and headaches?
Seems to be ridiculously bad recently
Had it for years, go to Boots and buy some Allergy Relief spray, and spray it up your nose, soon as you wake up. Has to be done everyday though even when you feel ok. Works a treat.

normally have a dose of hayfever through the spring/summer but not had any till this week eyes are itching and been sneezing a bit but nothing bad enough for the anti-histamines

you lot are lucky, yours is seasonal, mine is year round, Im allergic to dust mites, if I dont take anti histamines at bedtime I get up and sneeze about 25 times - all year round. Sometimes i do even if I do take it.
I cant lie in bed after Ive woken up or I get all the symptoms anyway, I cant do any dusting (thats ok though :) ) I got this along with asthma when I was about 28 - 32 feckin years ago

nimrod said:
you lot are lucky, yours is seasonal, mine is year round, Im allergic to dust mites, if I dont take anti histamines at bedtime I get up and sneeze about 25 times - all year round. Sometimes i do even if I do take it.
I cant lie in bed after Ive woken up or I get all the symptoms anyway, I cant do any dusting (thats ok though :) ) I got this along with asthma when I was about 28 - 32 feckin years ago
Mine is year round too mate, dust, pollen and washing powders in people's and my clothes set me off badly. Many sleepless nights endured and it's horrible.

Summer just makes everything worse, especially at the moment. I have taken my own precautions and the hayfever just makes everything 10x worse.
Took the same tablets everyday for about 10 years, and used steroid nasal sprays for years. Stopped taking them now as I'm not quite as bad as years gone by, but wishing I still had them at the moment, 3 Bendadryll tablets today have not been enough.
Had to go to sleep to stop sneezing.

nimrod said:

I'm allergic to them as well mate, try cleaning your house ;)

Barcon said:
nimrod said:

tried everything barcon mate, the bastard things just breed everywhere, I think Id have to sleep/live in a plastic sheeted environment (like Dexter creates when he kills people) :)

nimrod said:
Barcon said:
nimrod said:

tried everything barcon mate, the bastard things just breed everywhere, I think Id have to sleep/live in a plastic sheeted environment (like Dexter creates when he kills people) :)

I know mate, me and the wife both got it bad. I think it's actually their feces that effects most folk..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.