Hayfever

It does seem bad this year. Used to have it really bad as a kid and in the 70s there wasn’t all of the treatments available like there is now. Seemed to grow out of it by the time my teens had passed. But this week, fuck me, been sneezing like mad.

Definitely nothing better over the counter.You do have to use it sparingly,not every day as suggested,as like anything in life for every action........The vaseline is a good tip too.If im really struggling,which is now hardly ever,then i pop a Loratadine 10mg too

It changed my life when someone told me about it in about 1982.

Before that I did have cortisone injections a couple of times to get me through exams.

Sterimar nasal spray has changed my life. If you haven't tried it, definitely give it a go. 2 full sprays up each nostril and doing it for a month consecutively, then use it less

I’ve always suffered badly with it. This year is worse than I can ever remember. Its actually affecting my job. Nothing seems to make a difference!

2cd8mbm.jpg

I took this pic about a month ago, that's pollen coming off those pines

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.