HD-Bellieve in better - PART 2 is it better in plasma?

salfordblue-tony2

A simple question for all of you with sky sports with high defination is it worth it. Firtsly with the quality, is it that much better and secondly with the cost an extra £10 a month, or £20 if youtake multiroom option?
Please bear in mind I'm a season ticket holder and will probably see half the matches on it in person anyway.
Thanks in advance.

Re: HD-Bellieve in better - is it better ?

Yes. The difference is astounding. I cannot watch normal def football now, its horrible...

Subscribed about 6 weeks ago , its marginally better but not a lot. The reception in other rooms has improved no end though.

Don't ask silly questions, just go out and buy it! As above, I can't watch SD football now, its fucking shite. Get yourself a 1080p tele, google he optimum settings for it, buy Sky HD and robert's your father's brother, so to speak. Its quality mate.

We've had it about 4 months now and the HD channels are much better quality. Saying that though I am sure on the HD box the normal channel quality is reduced in order to make you see the difference. If I put a game on in the other room with the normal SKY+ box then the quality is near enough the same as that from the HD box on the HD channel.

Clear difference in picture quality between sky hd box High Definition and normal sky box Standard Definition, I make the comparison between the two different boxes because Standard Definition through the HD box can be awful on certain channels, Comedy Central is a prime example.

Its ok, i havent got it, but i went round my mums who has got it to watch the england games, there is a big difference but it definitely isnt worth shelling out extra money to watch the same thing.

I would definatly say get it, the quality is so much crisper than ordinary SD!

Its good but not worth £10 a month. I cancelled the HD part of the subscription when my contact ended. I juts make do with BBC HD and C4 HD which are free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.