He Didn't Forking Cost £47m!

rickmcfc

How many times is this said, "Carlos Tevez was bought for £47m from Manchester Untied". No he fucking wasnt. He cost £25m which was paid to that **** and his cronies. Why do they add his wages to the price tag? If that was the case, Rooney cost United £50m, Andy Carroll cost Liverpool £50m. I fucking hate it when they say this on Talkshite. Does it piss anmyone else off?

Re: He Didnt Forking Cost £47m!!!

I think it was proven we didnt pay £25 million
£47 million was what they cam up with in The Daily Mail i believe and that didnt include his wages
As £25 million plus his wages over 4 years would actually equal £77 million

They have no other angle to get a negative story.........So this is the best they can come up with.

I know what you mean re it being annoying, but i now take it all with a pinch of salt and know whatever we do will not be respected by a lot of the media.

A lot would love the story of City project failing.....and as that probaly wont happen they are looking for the money money money angle as the negative.

Just the way it is.

It's got nothing to do with his wages. First started with fergie claiming that's what we paid then heard it a few other times. Last time I heard of i some dodgy Russian who had something to do with the sports agency who used to own Tevez was huffing and puffing about suing the snake Kia for half of 47 mil that we reportedly paid to them for Tevez. Still can't see it though somebody in the press would have got a hold of our accounts and shown that was the price. The fact that the press haven't made a deal of it makes me think it's a bullsit figure

They had him on loan costing them £30 Million, who cares what anyone says about him now.

The Times actually did a piece on this first and they did seem to have evidence that taking everything into consideration it was the £40m plus.

As far as I'm aware City have never acknowledged that figure, but they've also never complained about it either.

Personally, taking everything into consideration I think I'd have been happy at the time for them to have spent any amount of money to ensure the transfer happened. Regardless of what happened in Munich and at other times in the last 12 months, that transfer did give us all the lift we needed.

Now the way forward has to be to get as much as we can. City have come out of this really well - from what we heard and saw last year Utd caved in to Rooney's demands, whereas City appear to have acted responsibly over this situation.

But Tevez's goals were crucial in us attaining a top four finish which in itself was priceless
I'd say £40mish is about correct, but we didn't buy him from the rags and that's the incorrect fact that's always reported and if fooking nerks me

He Didnt Forking Cost £47m!!!

Ferguson was the 1st to make this known, he made a statement to the press, the amount of talking about city from other clubs is amazing

This was Chris Davies on Talkshite this morning.
He talks shite and gets paid for talking shite.
As well as the crap about how much Tevez cost.
He straight away waded into Bobby for his imaginary card.
Said it was only a yellow anyway.
I've been twittering him for the last hour about the blatent red card and he's just making shit up about a '2 second rule'.

Give him some shit blues

@Chrisdavies1966

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.