Headed to Scotland

Travel here might be restricted as we have had to put Aberdeen back on lockdown due to drinkers putting a pint before the virus. We will never be able to eradicate our morons fucking things up if we dont remove the means of how they achieve that.

Also if you live in an area that is regressing, you won't be able to travel here. As people from Aberdeen cant travel more than five miles, we fant let people from any area with similar problems to travel here. Cant allow that.

Skin so Soft and Deet can actually be combined. They work in different ways.
Skin so soft is not a repellant it works by creating an oily barrier that the buggers can't bit through so easily whereas Deet is a repellant.
Use both or better still move fast and go indoors when theyre bad. or even buy a midge hood if you have to camp.

Skin so Soft and Deet can actually be combined. They work in different ways.
Skin so soft is not a repellant it works by creating an oily barrier that the buggers can't bit through so easily whereas Deet is a repellant.
Use both or better still move fast and go indoors when theyre bad. or even buy a midge hood if you have to camp.
We’re off up north on Monday with the motorhome.. we’ve got midge hoods, sun cream with insect repellant and Skin so soft so we’ll probably see none of the f****** ... first stop is Dumfries where I hope to play a round of golf... that will be the acid test.. if I get bitten to fuck it could be a long three weeks..

We’re off up north on Monday with the motorhome.. we’ve got midge hoods, sun cream with insect repellant and Skin so soft so we’ll probably see none of the f****** ... first stop is Dumfries where I hope to play a round of golf... that will be the acid test.. if I get bitten to fuck it could be a long three weeks..
If you're around Dumfries, play Southernness, it's a great course and being links is likely to be midge free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.