Headed to Scotland

Cardenden is a lovely place (it's not really). I'm about 15 minutes away from there as it happens.
My eldest lad lives in Crossford and is a very keen cyclist. He cycles all over Fife, the rough and the smooth. He tells some stories.

I’ll second that. I got told about that product in Wasdale, and that Scottish Anglers swear by it. I used it on the Isle of Skye, which is pretty bad for the little blighters, and it works a treat.
It’s an urban myth. I’m a Scottish angler and I can tell you that only chemical warfare strength deet stops the little bastards. Unfortunately it also melts your sunglasses and fly line too.

Does he cycle between car parks during the evenings?
No. He is a happily married cyclist.
He has had to cycle fast to avoid attack dogs/has been injured by booby traps set across cycle paths/ been bricked by locals who take exception to men in Lycra/has had altercations with motorists too many to count. He can be a bit mouthy though. Gets that from his mum.

Embarrassed to say I've never been near 99% of the places named on this thread and haven't heard of quite a good few of them. Off to aviemore at the end of the month for a sex pond break, looking forward to seeing that neck of the world.

Pitlochry/killiecrankie is a lovely area near Loch Tay.
i'm the same mate, lived here all my days and barely scraped the surface. We have an incredible country, unfortunately let down by horrendous weather.

RP12BRw

This is the spot:
IMG-20191026-100317416-HDR.jpg

IMG-20191026-100142566-HDR.jpg

RP12BRw

That is indeed the spot, thank you.

I have a picture of me with wife and kids stood right in front of the river.

Probably not the best time to come up, weather has been wank for weeks and everywhere is heaving.

If you do, book everything ahead of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.