Heading To Be Banned in Training for Under 12s

I don't think they have banned it in the game because it very rarely happens. You probably see a header in a kids match once every three games if that. And when it does happen there is no force to it.

I cant wait for Mardarse Primary v Mummy's Boys 11 in the final of this year's Snowflake Cup.

you plank.

You ‘re all for Under 11, 11 a side, full size pitches, full size goals, full size balls, cos it’s tradition are you?

You are Sam Allardyce and I claim my £5000 bung.

it hasn't done phil jones any harm
GettyImages-839568566jpg-JS407722467.jpg

I’ve been trying to envisage how football would look if heading is eventually banned at all levels. It’s hard to imagine how the game would change. Presumably heading would be an offence similar to hand ball, but then how would they stop players from forcing a foul? What would be the point of corners? Presumably there would be more goals from free kicks as defenders wouldn’t be able to jump, might have to duck! It really would be a completely different game

You mean an accidental header, ball to head, tried to get his head out of the way, head in an unnatural position. Head not part of natural silhouette (Alan Brazil only)
Goalkeeper saves with head but wait Var gives penalty.

Why not make helmets mandatory? They could be designed specifically for heading.

A helmet would last years so it's not very expensive.

And while they are at it make gumshields compulsory too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.