Heading to mother macs...

Kevblue said:
Anyone fancy a pint?

did you know that in the 70's the landlord of Mothers Macs murdered his wife and kids and stuffed the bodies the dumb waiter (food hoist) and he also murdered the cleaner who stumbled on the scene when she came early to work..... the landlord set fire to place to try and cover his tracks (i think he also died in the fire - not sure tho). It was a couple of years after the Woolworths fire as I was talking to an old fireman who attended both fires.

Now there's a topic to discuss in the pub tonight.

I'm amazed that place is still going, last time I went in there I was waiting for the old Virgin records shop to open so I could get a ticket to see Pink Floyd at Maine Road (1988?) The place smelled of smoke.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Kevblue said:
Anyone fancy a pint?

did you know that in the 70's the landlord of Mothers Macs murdered his wife and kids and stuffed the bodies the dumb waiter (food hoist) and he also murdered the cleaner who stumbled on the scene when she came early to work..... the landlord set fire to place to try and cover his tracks (i think he also died in the fire - not sure tho). It was a couple of years after the Woolworths fire as I was talking to an old fireman who attended both fires.

Now there's a topic to discuss in the pub tonight.

Fuck me, no need to put a downer on the situation!<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm --<br /><br />
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Kevblue said:
Taxi is ordered, listen out for it ; )
right ok,191 miles is....£2.50 the 1st mile,£1.20 per mile thereafter = £230.50.

you ordered it,you're paying for it.
cold Guinness btw.

The taxi has been tootin the horn for half an hour, where the fuck r ya?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.