Headphones/earphones

Have go on the 1000mx2's or 3's in your local store, while they're not sweat proof you can buy replaceable cushions that are or just cushion covers.

Will look into it, I am little concerned about the number of complaints about them cracking at the hinges - seems there are too many cases to ignore

I have trouble finding decent ones these days, they all seem to be huge 80's style over the head things or ear-bud ones that you have to stick down your earhole, which i dont find comfy.

The seinheiser(?) ones i have found to be best without shelling out a fortune. About £20 if i remember right

Will look into it, I am little concerned about the number of complaints about them cracking at the hinges - seems there are too many cases to ignore
Oh yes that could defo happen as they collapse in on themselves and swivel, i'd say they're not a pair to be treated harshly. I wear that at the gym and then immediately remove and store them in their box.

I have trouble finding decent ones these days, they all seem to be huge 80's style over the head things or ear-bud ones that you have to stick down your earhole, which i dont find comfy.

The seinheiser(?) ones i have found to be best without shelling out a fortune. About £20 if i remember right
Depends what you're looking for, if you want the standard over the ear ones and not bothered if you look like a bit of a nobhead, then try out the Koss PortaPro's. If you read the reviews they always fair well and i've found them to have brilliant sound, only wear them at home though as they look like you're from the 80's/90's.

Oh yes that could defo happen as they collapse in on themselves and swivel, i'd say they're not a pair to be treated harshly. I wear that at the gym and then immediately remove and store them in their box.

3s seem to have better reviews than the 2s in that regard - just ordered the 3s in silver. Will let you know how they work out or if they go back to the store

I use these for my commute and I cant fault them other than the flat wire can be a pain, bonus is they are dirt cheap and have amazing sound and noise isolation.

Betron B750s

At work I use these, they are decent but can be a bit uncomfortable after a few hours.

Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones

Edit: Links not showing for amazon so replaced with names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.