Headphones/earphones

I'm in the market for some new running earbuds. They must:

* have excellent sound quality;
* have a long-lasting battery;
* have a portable charging case;
* stay in your ears;
* be true wireless.

I currently have the Jabra Elite Sport 65t which I've been using for 15 months. They are showing occasional signs of coming to the end of their life following very high usage. They are excellent in all of the areas I mentioned above. I'll probably just buy another pair but would be interested to hear if there's another product out there that gives them a run for their money.

Try the new Samsung Galaxy buds mate. They stick in your ears brilliantly you cannot shake them out. Good sound and noise cancelling and receiving brill reviews. £130 at present with a £30 cashback from Samsung when bought directly from Samsung. I waited just over a week to get the refund back.

I had some B&O H5’s which kept falling out then swapped those for some Jaybird X3 which also kept falling out. So have gone back to my trusty Bose wired ones which fit like a dream.

RHA 650s fantastic kit for £90 almost spent double than that on Sennheiser so glad I didn't !

For running just stick some ear hooks that can be bought for a few quid off amazon/ebay on to your apple buds and hey presto, great for running/sound and they dont fall out.

Just got a pair of AKG Y100 wireless earphones. Dead easy to use, sound quality is great and I get about 10 hours use before I have to charge them.

You can also pair it to 2 devices at the same time which is pretty useful. I could be listening to my tablet and if my phone goes off it will pause what on my tablet (Spotify, YouTube) and automatically switch to my phone so I can answer the call

Funnily enough my Sennheiser RS 180 have just given up the ghost after many years if service and knocks.

Tempted to replace with the RS165 which Amazon have for £109 currently. Also seen the Sennheiser store has some refurbished RS 175 fir about the same price. Or maybe just get a replacement headset. Been great.

I have a pair of 595's but they don't get much use nowadays as they leak so much sound and are sat in a box underneath my desk at the office. The e50's seem quite similar to the e10's, wonder if there is much different in sound?

Yes, it's the same for their bigger brothers, the HD 600; fully open back and so leak sound like a teabag - that's why I bought the AKG K550's for when I want to listen when Mrs. MBB is watching the box.

I've not heard the E10's and often wondered that myself. I'm a bit anal about sound quality so opted for the slightly pricier E50s for listening whilst I'm out and about. Unfortunately, the headphone socket on my phone seems to have given up the ghost, so bought the Sennheiser M2's for Bluetooth connectivity and they also sound very nice too - if you don't mind the neck band.

Yes, it's the same for their bigger brothers, the HD 600; fully open back and so leak sound like a teabag - that's why I bought the AKG K550's for when I want to listen when Mrs. MBB is watching the box.

I've not heard the E10's and often wondered that myself. I'm a bit anal about sound quality so opted for the slightly pricier E50s for listening whilst I'm out and about. Unfortunately, the headphone socket on my phone seems to have given up the ghost, so bought the Sennheiser M2's for Bluetooth connectivity and they also sound very nice too - if you don't mind the neck band.
E10's are brilliant tbf, i lost my first ones so ended up getting another pair. You should try the KZ ATE's (if you can fix your headphone socket issue), they're under a tenner and its amazing the sound they can reproduce at that price. Until i got the 1000MX3's i alternated between the KZ's and the e10's every day. You should also try the FiiO amps with your senny's, really brings the music to life.

I've had some Sony WH-1000X M3 noise cancelling headphones sitting new in the wrapping for a few weeks.. Picked them up at the airport on a recent trip for £229 but still can't decide whether to open them as they are a bit of an extravagance...

I had some Bose QC25 wired cans but sold them to get the QC35 Bluetooth version.. took them back inside the 30 days as I wasn't overly impressed.. That's why the Sony ones are still wrapped

I guess i'll try them as I can always return them opened anyway... what to do?! Call me Mr. Decisive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.