Headsets for calls

journolud

I'm currently working from home 2/3 days a week making up to 7 calls of around 30 minutes each using a pretty basic mobile provided by work. They also gavce me a headset which I can't get over my head (which isn't particularly big I don't think). I'm looking to buy an alternative set, bit confused about all these turtle beach efforts and the like. Can anyone recommend something comfy, decent mic, not too expensive- up to £30 quid will probably do.

Would using a headset cause that really annoying feedback you get when throught o a call centre sometimes where you hear an echo of yourself?

Jabra headsets are pretty good options, I use the Evolve 65 but there are cheaper options that work well too

If you don't want anything expensive then you're best going for something by Plantronics or Jabra. I have a Plantronics in the office for long calls and you can't hear any feedback of yourself.

Make sure you get yourself a wireless headset for when you're working from home, nothing worse than a wired connection and being tied to your laptop all day at home. I use Jabra and had no problems at all with it.

I'm currently working from home 2/3 days a week making up to 7 calls of around 30 minutes each using a pretty basic mobile provided by work. They also gavce me a headset which I can't get over my head (which isn't particularly big I don't think). I'm looking to buy an alternative set, bit confused about all these turtle beach efforts and the like. Can anyone recommend something comfy, decent mic, not too expensive- up to £30 quid will probably do.

Would using a headset cause that really annoying feedback you get when throught o a call centre sometimes where you hear an echo of yourself?
I saw you earlier:
ENXKvCr.jpg

You’re right. It’s not that big!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.