Health anxiety

You've done the right thing by going to the doctor but the wrong thing by Googling! I've been there myself on a few occasions and everything turned out OK. In fact, the one time it was bad news was when I'd gone for a routine, regular check, with no symptoms at all and they discovered I was diabetic, which came as a bolt from the blue.

I can't tell you not to worry; that's quite natural. Hopefully everything will be OK. Drop me a DM if you want to talk.

Cheers, I hate that I'm sat here in bed, shattered but absolutely wired. Feels like there's nothing I can do at the moment to stop it!

I had a bit of blood when I went toilet a couple years back. Worst thing I did was panic and check google. I went through the same anxiety stuff.

Book docs for sure but try and relax, watch films and exercise. Avoid googling symptoms

I had a bit of blood when I went toilet a couple years back. Worst thing I did was panic and check google. I went through the same anxiety stuff.

Book docs for sure but try and relax, watch films and exercise. Avoid googling symptoms
Exercise is a good shout, I'm usually doing something at least every other day and not done owt for over a week. Might have a littlr jog tomorrow. Cheers

A nice light one for a Saturday night...

I've done so much googling (no doubt part of the issue) and convinced myself something is quite badly wrong. Seem to be developing new symptoms very quickly and many sound like red flags. Been to the docs twice in the last week and awaiting some blood test results but not expecting those till midweek. Genuinely no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight, got about 4 hours last night so i should be shatteted but my mind is racing. Trying to hide my fears from my family is the hardest part as I really don't want to worry them.

Anyone suffer from similar thoughts? Any words of wisdom...anything will be appreciated!
I had a high protein reading in a piss test before Xmas a couple of years ago, and by the time I'd finished on Google had narrowed it down to a kidney transplant or death. When I had a follow up appointment it turned out I'd just not rehydrate properly after a run and there was nothing wrong. I'd spent two weeks talking myself into an early grave - lesson learned.

I had a high protein reading in a piss test before Xmas a couple of years ago, and by the time I'd finished on Google had narrowed it down to a kidney transplant or death. When I had a follow up appointment it turned out I'd just not rehydrate properly after a run and there was nothing wrong. I'd spent two weeks talking myself into an early grave - lesson learned.
to be fair, talking yourself into an early grave in 2 weeks is nothing. On here you can spend two posts talking yourself into a ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.