Heard a Whisper today...

Soulboy

.. not a transfer though.

John Wardle might be returning to the club as "Chairman" in the next few weeks? The club think that they need to improve communications and retain an English presence on the board with someone the fans can relate to.

A good thing? Or a worrying development? Your call...

Don't shoot the messenger.

Soulboy said:

John Wardle might be returning to the club as "Chairman" in the next few weeks? The club think that they need to improve communications and retain an English presence on the board with someone the fans can relate to.

Lol...that'll be the day...

Soulboy said:

A load of bollocks, or is it supposed to be a joke?

Soulboy said:

Ermm.. Isnt that why we have Gary Cook on the board? He's English and talks to the fans etc.

The Invisible_Man said:
Maybe not as chairman but some role on the board could not be too bad. Helped keep our heads above water when we needed it most, carnt argue with that.
The club has been sold twice since then, time we moved on, i think so anyway

smithy167 said:
The Invisible_Man said:
Maybe not as chairman but some role on the board could not be too bad. Helped keep our heads above water when we needed it most, carnt argue with that.

Maybe so, but maybe without his influence the club may not of been sold to Frank, then onto our sheiks. Credit where credit is due and all that.

The Invisible_Man said:
smithy167 said:

Maybe so, but maybe without his influence the club may not of been sold to Frank, then onto our sheiks. Credit where credit is due and all that.
Maybe my aunts my uncle an all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.