Heard and Depp

She hasn't come out of this at all well. I'm guessing that roles might start getting more difficult to get for her. Producers won't want her associated with their product. That old adage about "no such thing as bad publicity" won't apply here.
Thelma and Louise with Rebekah Vardy, as long as they drive off a cliff together at the end

Good point, seen many girls/women on my timeline post the most hateful things about her - pretty depressing really , but if that's what people enjoy doing.
It is but this is a set back for real domestic violence cases imo. She’s one fucked up individual and I am amazed she’s been able to adopt a child with her state of mind.

I'd be amazed if she appeals this. She really hasn't got grounds to unless she's questioning the jury's application of the law
Agreed. She might appeal the amount of damages, on the grounds that Depp was unable to identify much harm done.

Typical male comments , cue surprise

I think it was a toxic and abusive relationship in both directions , two people that brought the worst out in each other. She did herself no favours at times , crying but no tears didnt help her

They both were lucky to come out of it alive

Move on

Typical male comments , cue surprise

I think it was a toxic and abusive relationship in both directions , two people that brought the worst out in each other. She did herself no favours at times , crying but no tears didnt help her

They both were lucky to come out of it alive

Move on
Whenever a woman is guilty of abuse and false claims we should just leave it and move on?

What an appalling attitude, there’s many abused men out there who should get justice.

Fair play to Depp, a fair trial and verdict and actually pleased for him

but equally and most disturbing for me is the online social media abuse she is getting from all angles from day 1, maybe it's deserved now we have a verdict - but it has highlighted the misogynistic world we live in at times, imo.
Quite a few female commentators also seem to let their fantasies about Depp cloud their judgement too.

Whenever a woman is guilty of abuse and false claims we should just leave it and move on?

What an appalling attitude, there’s many abused men out there who should get justice.
That is not what i said , read better , also revisit his texts about killing her and fucking her corpse

Because social media abuse is worse than making false allegations of sexual assault?

As I said at the start of this thread it is clear she is deeply unwell and seemingly needs therapy and a lifetime of support to manage the effects of her poisonous personality disorder on her own life and those of others around her.
What about the abuse to the white horse that @BlueHammer85 is never off :-)

It will be glue this time next.

Can't believe she's appealed it. What's the point?? I genuinely don't know, but it seems to me that everytime some gets a result they dint want they just appeal it and then everyone has to resit the whole thing. Just a piss take.
Everyone can see that she's a c*nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.