Hearing Aids

Well I think it’s the whole thing, they just seem to be easily dislodged
They shouldn't be. Ive had one in every single day for 5 years and that includes wrestling shitheads as a living. Or part of a living. Shouldnt come out of the ear mate, the mould in the ear has to fit tight to make it work. I honestly have never had one fall out and thats doing all kinds of training, running, scrapping, manual labour and no end of. They dont come out easily. Shes either messing with it continually or the mould is wrong

They shouldn't be. Ive had one in every single day for 5 years and that includes wrestling shitheads as a living. Or part of a living. Shouldnt come out of the ear mate, the mould in the ear has to fit tight to make it work. I honestly have never had one fall out and thats doing all kinds of training, running, scrapping, manual labour and no end of. They dont come out easily. Shes either messing with it continually or the mould is wrong
Now we’re getting somewhere. Her hearing aids have dome shaped inserts rather than made to measure moulds and these come in different sizes. It seems one ear (they were done at different times) has a bigger insert and has always felt less secure and this is the one she loses. Constant taking masks on and off, not to mention glasses and sunglasses must lead to some risk of dislodging them but the answers would appear to be that when she goes for a replacement she asks for a little care in the selection of the size of the bit that goes in her ear.

Thanks Wally, you’ve helped us figure it out in a roundabout way. Think we’ll still try daffodils in the back pocket as well though for extra security

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.