Heart Surgery

He is expecting a torrent of shit puns Ray, see my crappy effort previous page.

Not many threads here survive more than a few posts without being raped by them :)

Beyond that the fella next door had that done and he was right as rain seemingly straight away the sprightly old fucker.

Whilst your away i'll make your name dirt, citing you as source for shit itk and that you told me Messi bottled it and Defoe is a better bet cause prem proven, you are most welcome nimrod :D

TCIB said:

Not many threads here survive more than a few posts without being raped by them :)

Beyond that the fella next door had that done and he was right as rain seemingly straight away the sprightly old fucker.

Whilst your away i'll make your name dirt, citing you as source for shit itk and that you told me Messi bottled it and Defoe is a better bet cause prem proven, you are most welcome nimrod :D

ok TC mate, should be good reading when I get home, I'll be sat on my arse for a while so need some form of entertainment :)

TCIB said:

Ah I see. I got all serious for a second as well :).

Ray78 said:
TCIB said:

He is serious but that's the law here to make said cheesy puns.
If for nothing more than to make him laugh after he gets out and is sat on his arse like lord fontleroy for a few days :)

Ray78 said:
TCIB said:

Ray, when somebody in Queensland says 'no worries' a lot of people answer with 'too easy mate..' Ive lost a few million brain cells since Ive been here so I do it too :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.