Heart Surgery

nimrod said:
Many many thanks to everyone, your all making me feel a lot better about this, Im very grateful, but Ive always said this about Bluemoon, its a very special place, Ive been helped a few times here as I know others are continually.

I had a choice between a Pigs valve and a mechanical one, I chose mechanical because it lasts 30 years plus, whereas the Pig valve only lasts about 9 or 10 years then you need the op again, I dont want to face this again, but the drawback of the man made one is you have to take Warferin forever.....which means no more than 3 standard drinks a day......forever, my drinking days are over chaps :(
I'll still make beer though, just not drink so much.

Get slaughtered before they put you under the knife for old times sake. What were the side effects of the pigs valve mate? You don't lie in your own shit I hope.

nimrod said:
Many many thanks to everyone, your all making me feel a lot better about this, Im very grateful, but Ive always said this about Bluemoon, its a very special place, Ive been helped a few times here as I know others are continually.

I had a choice between a Pigs valve and a mechanical one, I chose mechanical because it lasts 30 years plus, whereas the Pig valve only lasts about 9 or 10 years then you need the op again, I dont want to face this again, but the drawback of the man made one is you have to take Warferin forever.....which means no more than 3 standard drinks a day......forever, my drinking days are over chaps :(

They told my old man the same when he had that op aged 62. He carried on drinking as before.....not mad, but bout five or six pints a couple of nights a week. He is 84 now, so done him no harm.....

nimrod said:

I am glad you styed clear of getting the Pig Valve.

Good luck to you mate..
Don't choose the pig valve, I won't boar you with the details, but it will not cure you!
I'm being a swine I know lol
See you soon rkid!!!

Ray78 said:
nimrod said:

^^This, just saved his bacon. Hope they don't make a pigs ear with the other valve.

Taxi please.

nimrod said:
Well guys & girls I go into hospital this tomorrow for a new Aortic valve, its open heart surgery and should be in for a week if theres no complications, I'll be back on here as soon as I get home, love this site and some great piss funny posters on here, City fans are the best there is.............needless to say Im shitting myself but hey-ho :)

Open heart surgery..

Nowt to worry about mate..

paphos-mcfc said:
Ray78 said:
nimrod said:

^^This, just saved his bacon. Hope they don't make a pigs ear with the other valve.

Taxi please.

I have already put my coat on.

Gonna be sore in the morning, son. And a few mornings after that.

There will come a time when you think it's getting worse and not better. You might be back here in week, but not much else. But the really good thing is that come the spring you'll be well on the way to recovery and this summer, and next season and Christmas and all that stuff and everything else is going to be a lot, lot better for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.