Heart Surgery

MCFC BOB said:
Good luck, mate. Let's hope we coast to the title this season for your sake, eh? ;)

I second this! - Was the surgery due to sustained stress and anguish and just the general highs and lows from last season?

Churchill123 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Good luck, mate. Let's hope we coast to the title this season for your sake, eh? ;)

I second this! - Was the surgery due to sustained stress and anguish and just the general highs and lows from last season?

You'd like to think so wouldn't you but the truth is far from that lovely idea. He has a high dependency to cocaine and whilst "off his tits" frequents those sort of bars. You know, the ones with men for hire in them.

Consequently being jacked off his tits whilst being spit roasted by a couple of boys who would fit right in if the Village People were hiring has strained his dear old ticker to near death. Hence the replacement.

BimboBob said:
Churchill123 said:
MCFC BOB said:

You'd like to think so wouldn't you but the truth is far from that lovely idea. He has a high dependency to cocaine and whilst "off his tits" frequents those sort of bars. You know, the ones with men for hire in them.

Consequently being jacked off his tits whilst being spit roasted by a couple of boys who would fit right in if the Village People were hiring has strained his dear old ticker to near death. Hence the replacement.

Such a shame. The cost of the towels will have added to the stress.

Hopefully on the mend now though.

Knock Knock....Hello.....Its me......Im Home !!
got home wed afternoon so spent exactly 1 week in there,, so relieved to be home,
facts;
have a 15" scar down my chest with steel stitches and am very very delicate, ache all over, I cant turn my chest or bend down, cant pick up anything over 2kg for 10 weeks and cant drive for 6 weeks, had hallucinations for 3 days after Op, I saw the Universe in great detail (I really liked this one, so colourful), there was a huge map of Italy (complete with moving sea) on the wall opposite, and I saw a nurse walk in with a gun, Im told its the withdrawal effects of the Morphine, (apparently one guy could see hundreds of big bugs crawling all over the wall).....(not good)

anyway the big road to recovery now for 2 months or so and Im on warfarin now forever so no more that 2 drinks a day, Im thinking of just giving it up

Weve had some crazy storms this last week, it was surreal being in there with sealed windows and watching carnage outside (normally the sky is a nice City Blue) ........lots of trees down and surprise surprise I wont be getting my chain saw out haha, its 6 am Thursday here and cloudy but the rain has stopped, the grass is now very green, they woke me at 5:15 every morning in hospital so guess what time I woke up today ?

Can I say I was overwhelmed by the good wishes on here , I felt the love...thank you.

You blokes are the best :)<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:50 am --<br /><br />
Freds Patio said:
All the best and heres to a good recovery mate.

username = piss funny

This thread is useless without pics (15 inch scar) !

Hope you have got your painkillers handy because United have stretched their lead again and we have sold Mario. You also missed a MILF discussion on your very own thread whilst you were indisposed. My three incidentally are Carol Vorderman,Lorraine Kelly and Bette Midler ..)

Fantastic to see you back Nimrod.

Good to see you back Nimrod. Glad it all went well. You can sit back and be pampered for a few weeks now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.