Heart Surgery

Fuck sake, i paid good money for an 'accident' to happen.

I'll get you yet nimrod, i'll get you yet.

Glad you came out the other side mate, now get a sad face on and Mrs nimrod might dote on you, stick the bottom lip out for extra sympathy kisses.

Been down the stents route twice, not quite the same as you're problem, but if you're like me its the antisipation of the procedure that causes the worry and not the ability of the surgeons who will do the operation.
Glad it went well, great to have you back on board sir.

big gaz said:
Been down the stents route twice, not quite the same as you're problem, but if you're like me its the antisipation of the procedure that causes the worry and not the ability of the surgeons who will do the operation.

yes mate, the worry of it all beforehand.....Im not feeling sorry for myself here but when the literature says you should put your affairs in order it worries you, I found out a lot about what I was having and why (Im an engineer :)), it was going to be a 4 hour Op, during which time my heart would be stopped, both my lungs would be collapsed, I would have 4 chest drains, a blood infusion, various machines with probes stuck all over me, tubes down my throat and up my dick.......its not an uncommon procedure nowadays, but still when you find out all that........its gonna get you anxious

nimrod said:
big gaz said:

yes mate, the worry of it all beforehand.....Im not feeling sorry for myself here but when the literature says you should put your affairs in order it worries you, I found out a lot about what I was having and why (Im an engineer :)), it was going to be a 4 hour Op, during which time my heart would be stopped, both my lungs would be collapsed, I would have 4 chest drains, a blood infusion, various machines with probes stuck all over me, tubes down my throat and up my dick.......its not an uncommon procedure nowadays, but still when you find out all that........its gonna get you anxious

Oh Nimrod, I love it when you talk dirty!

Glad you are ok mate,had a quadruple bypass 9 years ago(aged 39) and I shit myself !! the worrying is the worst part,was convinced I was going to die on the table ! once I woke up fully I was back to normal,discharged about 4 days later.Take care of yourself fella and Im sure Mrs Nimrod could get on top gently ;-)
Keep taking the pills and try not to cough or sneeze !!

gazhinio said:
nimrod said:
big gaz said:

Oh Nimrod, I love it when you talk dirty!

good eh<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
Agueros allegro said:
Glad you are ok mate,had a quadruple bypass 9 years ago(aged 39) and I shit myself !! the worrying is the worst part,was convinced I was going to die on the table ! once I woke up fully I was back to normal,discharged about 4 days later.Take care of yourself fella and Im sure Mrs Nimrod could get on top gently ;-)

thats big shit mate, glad it all went well for you

I'll tell Mrs Nimrod what you said :)

Agueros allegro said:

Shit!!!! That's fucked up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.