Heartburn

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Heartburn is a ****, that's the last 3 nights I've struggled to sleep with heartburn and also have a chesty cough, not sure if the two are linked.

Anyone else suffer from heartburn, if so any tips?

Is that an American version of Gaviscon?
I've just taken a Gaviscon but last two nights it's not really helped.

I'm down to my last tablet, contemplated the double dunt earlier but think taking twice within a few hours might be more effective.

Is that an American version of Gaviscon?
I've just taken a Gaviscon but last two nights it's not really helped.

I'm down to my last tablet, contemplated the double dunt earlier but think taking twice within a few hours might be more effective.
It’s just an anti acid mate, I occasionally get a little hit or two that I put down to too much coffee. I wish I had some better advice because it’s never pleasant. I find with any medicine if you have it and are suffering, take as much as you can…life’s too short to be that uncomfortable

It’s just an anti acid mate, I occasionally get a little hit or two that I put down to too much coffee. I wish I had some better advice because it’s never pleasant. I find with any medicine if you have it and are suffering, take as much as you can…life’s too short to be that uncomfortable
Fuck it I've just taken the last one, yes it's such a horrible miscomfort

That's the annoying thing, I can't see why I'm having this gut/chest pain, I've not drank or smoked, no oily fish, have had several coffees and Tea (but no more than usual)

Fuck it I've just taken the last one, yes it's such a horrible miscomfort

That's the annoying thing, I can't see why I'm having this gut/chest pain, I've not drank or smoked, no oily fish, have had several coffees and Tea (but no more than usual)
I would say an ‘over the counter’ product would help, Rolaids, tums, anything

I would say an ‘over the counter’ product would help, Rolaids, tums, anything
Yup I'll go source something stronger tomorrow and cut down on my coffees, garlic and black pepper. Can't stomach another night of this shit!

Heartburn is a ****, that's the last 3 nights I've struggled to sleep with heartburn and also have a chesty cough, not sure if the two are linked.

Anyone else suffer from heartburn, if so any tips?
I very rarely suffer heartburn and i put that down to eating yoghurt all my life for breakfast. Nowadays i only eat full fat(8-10%) natural Greek yoghurt, made in Greece. Don't be fooled by 'Greek Style and 'Greek type' on the label because it's not Greek yoghurt, and fuck knows what they put in fat free yoghurt, Polyfilla probably because it tastes rank!

I eat it with good quality honey poured over, organic is best and a handful of chopped nuts and sliced banana.

I remember i was in a pub years ago with mates and they were all preparing to go on an all-day session by popping Zantac, Gaviscon or Rennies heartburn tablets and the like. My mate asked me why i didn't want anything for heartburn and i said i didn't need anything because yoghurt acts as an antacid neutralizing heartburn and indigestion.

It's worked for me anyway: )

I very rarely suffer heartburn and i put that down to eating yoghurt all my life for breakfast. Nowadays i only eat full fat(8-10%) natural Greek yoghurt, made in Greece. Don't be fooled by 'Greek Style and 'Greek type' on the label because it's not Greek yoghurt, and fuck knows what they put in fat free yoghurt, Polyfilla probably because it tastes rank!

I eat it with good quality honey poured over, organic is best and a handful of chopped nuts and sliced banana.

I remember i was in a pub years ago with mates and they were all preparing to go on an all-day session by popping Zantac, Gaviscon or Rennies heartburn tablets and the like. My mate asked me why i didn't want anything for heartburn and i said i didn't need anything because yoghurt acts as an antacid neutralizing heartburn and indigestion.

It's worked for me anyway: )
That and the donkey jizz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.