Heartfelt thanks City for young Frimpong.

Two players in the last 10(?)+ years is hardly great. I am sure one of the prem teams are probably going to take a punt on Frimpong if he keeps playing like this, Tierney took a few years but finally left and looks ok in the prem.

Tierney will be a star. I advised you buying VVD and Tierney. Two decisions I think you could regret, one you certain Ky have and the same will happen with Tierney. As for two players, Armstrong us doing well. And it's not about the last ten years, it's about now. All of our first team could play in the Prem and a few subs. Remember I watch your league too. So many overpriced players in your league. We get fucked uo the arse then they " come good" when they play there. Its bollocks.

It does seem a bit daft that we splashed out so much on Cancelo (although deal value maybe inflated because it was a swap) when we had this lad on the books. I cannot really remember him ever getting near the first team whilst at City. Maybe just not a Pep style player?

It does seem a bit daft that we splashed out so much on Cancelo (although deal value maybe inflated because it was a swap) when we had this lad on the books. I cannot really remember him ever getting near the first team whilst at City. Maybe just not a Pep style player?

We had Robertson on our books and let him go. Fuck ups happen.

Once again I will need to put my raving cap on. And I'm not talking about the ones that come with a bag of E's. I'm talking Oh My Days Frimpong. He came on yesterday, why he didn't start fucked with my mind, but I will let that rest, he was and is fucking outstanding.

When I first put this thread up, a few comments suggested you had even better in your youth ranks. Well my good people of City, get somecunt to really look because if you have better than wee Jerry, you are sitting on moving your team forward without spending big bucks

Wee Jerry is as fast as a cheetah on speed. He can create so much, his final ball at times needs improved, but by fuck is this lad a player.

I think you not putting in a first choice to buy back was a mistake. But, as I said, the main thing is if you have as good or better young players, give them.a fucking chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.