Hearts Away

Blue Til Death

Who's going ? All recommendations for suitable drinking dens greatly appreciated.
Hopefully arriving at about 12:30 Friday Afternoon and would be good to hook up with some of you Scots Blues and any other Blue for that matter..

Blue Til Death said:
Who's going ? All recommendations for suitable drinking dens greatly appreciated.
Hopefully arriving at about 12:30 Friday Afternoon and would be good to hook up with some of you Scots Blues and any other Blue for that matter..
I'm going, that's double the amount now ;-)

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

Yes, the more the merrier, wonder if there will be more than just the two of us from here, I reckon we are it.. ;-)

Blue Til Death said:
bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

Yes, the more the merrier, wonder if there will be more than just the two of us from here, I reckon we are it.. ;-)
I'm sure we will put up a good show nevertheless - don't ya think? ;-)

Myself and Mrs MB.

"How do u fancy a weekend in Edinburgh" lovely! suspicious look! "Why,,, who are City playing?" "Hearts" "oh go on then as long we stay till Sunday" cost a f###ing fortune hotels in Edinburgh and concert at the castle sat night, could of had a week abroad!!!

Maccblue said:
Myself and Mrs MB.

"How do u fancy a weekend in Edinburgh" lovely! suspicious look! "Why,,, who are City playing?" "Hearts" "oh go on then as long we stay till Sunday" cost a f###ing fortune hotels in Edinburgh and concert at the castle sat night, could of had a week abroad!!!

Good skills mate, lightening visit for us, arrive at 12:30 on Friday and back to London 24hrs later, what a 24hrs though :=))

Anyone else reading this post, I live in edinburgh (seasoncard holder at City) I'm trying to get as many city fans together before and after if you want to meet up, there is a pub on McLeod street right next to away end, they are goin to open function room for us (mixed support) £3 to get in(includes a pie) £2.80 a pint and I will try and get some City and oasis songs for a bit of an atmosphere, if you fancy it please let me know so I can get numbers

Cheers, Ryan

(07912 298 231) a text would do with how many people coming or reply on here!!

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

See my post above mate

HFCCTID said:
Anyone else reading this post, I live in edinburgh (seasoncard holder at City) I'm trying to get as many city fans together before and after if you want to meet up, there is a pub on McLeod street right next to away end, they are goin to open function room for us (mixed support) £3 to get in(includes a pie) £2.80 a pint and I will try and get some City and oasis songs for a bit of an atmosphere, if you fancy it please let me know so I can get numbers

Cheers, Ryan

(07912 298 231) a text would do with how many people coming or reply on here!!
Thanks for sorting this out Ryan. I am a season card holder living in Polmont. I will be there with my missus and my old man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.