Heathrow Airport SUNDAY JUNE 4 (for 6:30 to 7 am) - from Slough/Langley - anyone going?

MCFCinUSA

(expat based in USA) but past year back in the UK
Team supported
City since 1977
I'm off to Frankfurt tomorrow morning, flight takes off at 8:30 am from Heathrow terminal 2 on my way to Istanbul; yeah, I'll be in Turkey a few days early and staying for a few days after the Champions League final.

I should have posted this earlier, but it's only dawning on me how tricky getting around London can be, especially when there are strikes and other unexpected situations that I encountered yesterday.

Are there any Blues in London heading the same way around the same time?

Would be happy to make arrangements & share costs of transportation etc.

(an early DM would be appreciated, although I may not be able to reply until after the match today, thanks!)

I'm off to Frankfurt tomorrow morning, flight takes off at 8:30 am from Heathrow terminal 2 on my way to Istanbul; yeah, I'll be in Turkey a few days early and staying for a few days after the Champions League final.

I should have posted this earlier, but it's only dawning on me how tricky getting around London can be, especially when there are strikes and other unexpected situations that I encountered yesterday.

Are there any Blues in London heading the same way around the same time?

Would be happy to make arrangements & share costs of transportation etc.

(an early DM would be appreciated, although I may not be able to reply until after the match today, thanks!)
There is an airport bus No4 from stop B at Slough bus station, takes you to central area at Heathrow then a 5 min walk to T2. Leaves at 6am takes 25 mins.

thanks!

.. I think I shall have to investigate the no.4 route and where its bus stops are (I am near 'The White House' hotel, but not staying there) as ordinarily for some reason I am not good with buses, but much better with trains, ehe

I'll check into possible bus routes, hoping I don't fuck it up and get myself stranded; I once got on a bus in Istanbul that I thought was going to one place and I ended up in an entirely different part of things, at the end of the line... they let me stay (at the terminus) and then get on the returning bus - not the best use of my time and a bit embarrassing, but on this occasion I do not want to miss my Frankfurt flight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.