Hector Bellerin

We've been after someone from Arsenal all this window, I bumped into someone in the Lakes in June who was trying to sort the deal but wouldn't/couldn't say who it was and Tolm I think had heard rumours at the time.

Sterling won't be going though, that is just plain ridiculous talk, he's here because Pep wanted him, simple as really.

giphy.gif

What about Zabaleta?

Him going to another English club would definitely be enough to divide opinion, and Arsenal just got rid of Debuchy, while Zabaletas Roma move seem at I have broken down.

Theres no one else I can think of that Arsenal might want and we'd allow to leave.

Dare I say it....Kelechi?

Good friends with Iwobi and Arsenal need a new striker.

Surely we would never let it happen but he hasn't signed a new contract yet.

Other guesses would be Hart, Denayer, and Bony.

Makes no sense for it to be Hart. They have Chech already. To me it smells like Iheanacho. I hope he is not going anywhere.

What about Zabaleta?

Him going to another English club would definitely be enough to divide opinion, and Arsenal just got rid of Debuchy, while Zabaletas Roma move seem at I have broken down.

Theres no one else I can think of that Arsenal might want and we'd allow to leave.
I was just thinking that after seeing him back in training, hope not... wouldn't be right seeing him at another English club. Suppose we did it to them with Clichy and Sagna and Vieira though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.