Hector Bellerin

Makes no sense for it to be Hart. They have Chech already. To me it smells like Iheanacho. I hope he is not going anywhere.

Nacho doesn't make sense either as he doesn't divide opinion on here (everybody loves him)...which leaves Denayer.

I think you can get rid of the idea of it being a midfielder of any sort , Arsenal have about 50 of the fuckers

The possibility of Arsenal actively trying to promote the sale of Bellerin, even if it involves a City player going the other way sounds unlikely

Nacho doesn't make sense either as he doesn't divide opinion on here (everybody loves him)...which leaves Denayer.

I can't see it being Iheanacho either, he's the current poster boy for the academy, as well as having the best goals to minutes ratio in Europe. We don't have 4 or 5 world class strikers blocking his path to the first team, I'm sure he will be a key part of the squad.

Denayer is an interesting one. I haven't seen him play enough to have a strong opinion on him one way or another. He seems to be highly rated though and if he's as good as people think he will be it could be a mistake to let him go.

I really rate Bellerin though, I think he'd be a great addition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.