Hector Bellerin

Cech is only 32/33 which for a keeper isn't old and Hart is 29. Not even a slight chance of Hart going to Arsenal.

He's just turned 34, yes , not too old for a keeper, but maybe Wenger sees more than what we do and that he's clearly on the slide and needing to be replaced soon, they'd get a good 5 years out of Hart discounting serious injury, but like I say just my guess, so who knows.

Well it is vague if he didn't specify who the player was. He could have easily gotten word of articles some papers were running and then said a lot whole lot of nothing on this forum. This isn't a personal attack on Tolmie, but I'm yet to see why he is held in such high esteem.
Oh deary fuckin me.....do you realise what you have just done??
You haven't supported city long have you!!
Do you know who tolmie is pal??

Well it is vague if he didn't specify who the player was. He could have easily gotten word of articles some papers were running and then said a lot whole lot of nothing on this forum. This isn't a personal attack on Tolmie, but I'm yet to see why he is held in such high esteem.

Tolmie is alright, its his brother @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer want to keep an eye out for, he never gets anything right, and I'm not talking about transfers, never known someone be so wrong about so much.

I'm not saying the pair of them are Bluemoon's versions of the Custis brothers, but they are Bluemoon's version of the Custis brothers.

Can't see us getting Bellerin - if he stays at Arsenal, he can then go back to Barca but if he comes to us he can't

Tolmie is alright, its his brother @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer want to keep an eye out for, he never gets anything right, and I'm not talking about transfers, never known someone be so wrong about so much.

I'm not saying the pair of them are Bluemoon's versions of the Custis brothers, but they are Bluemoon's version of the Custis brothers.

Ok mate

I don't think anyone's said a swap deal is likely have they? Presume Arsenal want to keep Bellerin regardless of any interest in Denayer, although it would give us a bargaining chip if he forced the issue.

Thats more of what a was aiming at, if Wenger really wants Denayer then we should try and get Bellerin in the mix, after all we don't really need just cash. Would fix a problem area for years to come and would instantly be an improvement, particularly for the way Pep plays with overlapping full backs, pace and being comfortable on the ball.

I think it's common knowledge on the forum that TH works in/around media circles. So your probably correct to assume he had picked up some snippets before the rest of us. He can only report what he has discovered I suppose. How he does it, is, imo, sometimes a little OTT but hey, it's the transfer forum. It's fekin crazy bonkers in here. Don't take it to seriously. It's all a bit of cloak and dagger fun.

Can't see us getting Bellerin - if he stays at Arsenal, he can then go back to Barca but if he comes to us he can't

Come and play here under Pep for 10 years (prays Pep signs an extension) and then see out the rest of your career back at Barca, sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.