Helen McCrory, RIP

Great person in interviews her and Damian Lewis always supported various causes both spoke out on Grenfall amongst others. A quirky actress who brought great insight to her roles. Very sad loss. RIP.

I had no idea she was ill. Listened to her desert island discs a few months ago, where she came across incredibly well. Loved her in Peaky Blinders, what an awful loss for her family. Fuck cancer.

RIP Malfoys mum, phenomenal in peaky blinders, sad news indeed

Seen it mentioned that she was in Skyfall as well and have been wracking my brains trying to work out who she was as I've seen that film a few times. Had to Google it in the end and in all the times I've seen it I've never clocked her as being Polly! Brilliant actress.

ive just done exactly the same thing. It’s the woman who holds the inquiry to see if the Agent program is up to standard.

Shocked and saddened by this news.Wonderful actress i’ve watched her in a lot of series most notably Peaky Blinders,Road Kill and Mother Father Son

RIP Helen

British actress Helen McCrory, who was married to Damian Lewis, has died suddenly at the age of just 52. She was famous for her roles as Aunt Polly in Peaky Blinders, Narcissa Malfoy in the Harry Potter films, and for her appearance in Skyfall

In a heartbreaking statement confirming her death, her husband Damian Lewis wrote: "I'm heartbroken to announce that after a heroic battle with cancer, the beautiful and mighty woman that is Helen McCrory has died peacefully as home, surrounded by a wave of love from friends and family,

He added: "She died as she lived. Fearlessly. God we love her and know how lucky we are to have had her in our lives. She blazed so brightly. Go now, Little One, into the air, and thank you."

Helen had been married to fellow actor Damian since 2007 and shared two children with him - daughter Manon, 14, and 13-year-old son Gulliver
So sad, however today some people will mourn a 99 year old more than their own family. Put it in perspective Helen McCrory like many others has been "taken" far too early. I'm old enough to have lost many friends and close family, my mum always said over 70 is bonus years. 52 with two teenage kids is far too young. RIP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.