Hell Boy II: The Golden Army

Pocomoke blue

Went to a preview tonight and I found this film FUCKING AWSOME!
It's one of those few films where the sequal is better than the original!
For those who like myth and monsters this is for you, 10/10.... :)

I really wasn't too big a fan of the original. I thought it was good but nothing I was really looking forward too. However just from the previews of the this one I actually thought it did look loads better than that of the first. So I'm quite curious about this movie but my sights are on The Dark Knight for this years best Hero movie.

Hellboy was shit in the first place.

What's the point in making a sequel to a shit film?

To be fair, "Hellboy" was the first big budget foray into an independant comic production for cinema. Not a very well know comic book, but excellent character base. Off the back of that came "Sin City"(from the same label) and "Constantine"(originally a Brit, by the way!) from Hellblazer comics, if I remember as my bro read them.

They took a chance with Hellboy and the budget wasn't huge because of this. It generated moderate success and a sequel was always likely as a result, going bigger and better storylines, with more confidence. That said, I doubt you'll see more than 3 films.

For what it's worth, I really liked the film. It was different from any other comic adaptation and could see what they wanted to do with it.

Yeah the first one was really good been looking forward to this one for a while.

Went to see the incredible hulk the other day and thats gonna take some beating, I was well surprised how good it was.

But for me Dark Knight all the way, Kevin Smith reckons its the GodFather 2 of comic book flicks.

The Blue Knight said:
Yeah the first one was really good been looking forward to this one for a while.

Went to see the incredible hulk the other day and thats gonna take some beating, I was well surprised how good it was.

But for me Dark Knight all the way, Kevin Smith reckons its the GodFather 2 of comic book flicks.

Thats if you can see it........lol From the previews I have seen, The picture seem to be too dark to see anything, so i'm a little unsure to go see it or not!

Looking forward to hellboy,one of my little lads is a big fan on the first movie,remember watching it whilst on holiday with him in Corfu a few years back.

I agree with the dark knight,looks awesome.Has anyone seen the wanted?

Pocomoke blue said:
The Blue Knight said:

Thats if you can see it........lol From the previews I have seen, The picture seem to be too dark to see anything, so i'm a little unsure to go see it or not!

?????????

Is that a joke?

Yeah Christopher Nolan is a pretty credible film director, I'm sure you'll be able to see it.

The Blue Knight said:

Went to see 'T.I.H.' and thought exactly the same thing! One or two moments of the CGI was a little ropey, but the majority of it was satisfying enough. As I've said when it came out, it went a long way to erasing the travesty that was 'Hulk' almost out of existence!

Quite enjoyed the hulk myself,then again i don't think i've seen a bad movie with Edward Norton in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.