Help for Fellow Blue

I got an update email today and would have added it to the original thread but damned if I can find it.

TODAY by Tracey Morris, Beneficiary
Hi, just to let you all know that barring there's no negative result from the covid test, Billy is all set for his eye operation tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon at the Shrewsbury Nuffield hospital. It's all booked & has been paid for in full. Thanks again to everybody for all your help and support. Fingers crossed it's a success and he finally regains some vision! X
Help Billy see again!

I got an update email today and would have added it to the original thread but damned if I can find it.

Help Billy see again!

Cheers Centrurions, just got that e--mail, was going to post but you have beaten me to it, thank you.

Cheers, I'm blaming it on feeling crap right now ;)

@Ric or any mod, could you merge please.

From Billy's family

Billy is out of surgery and is now resting, all went smoothly and his vision has been gradually restoring itself over the past hour and now he can even read my mum's birthday card!!
this will be the last post from his family as he will be back on in the next day or so.
we just want to say a final massive thank you for the donations and for making this happen, we are SO grateful and feeling overwhelmed to have him back to his old self xx

Another update:-

Hi,

Fantastic news! Billy had his operation on Thursday. It has been a complete success and he can now see clearly again for the first time in six months. As you can imagine he is delighted! Watching him see colour and the trees etc for the first time in so long was just amazing. It's something you just can't take for granted. Many, many thanks to every single person who has helped him get this operation done. We would still be waiting for the NHS to get in touch. You've all helped to give him his quality of life back. Thank you xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.