Help! I think I hate Spurs...

I have the same problem - only with Arsenal.
I hate them with a passion - they tuly are up there with the rags.
Play football the right way my arse.
Cheating, diving, crying, whingeing, hypocritical twats to a man.
Twats. Pure and simple.

RBmk2 said:
pee dubya said:
I think i might hate Redknapp more than Ferguson..........actually no i don't.

But still, the success of Redknapp annoys the hell out of me.

What "success?"
Graeme Souness has won more then trophies than Redknapp as a manager!
It's the Southern based media that love the twat and give him a constant platform to spout off his shite on.He's won one trophy in 30 years of management.

For me,he epitomises spuds and a large percentage of their fans.Cocky,arrogant and brash.
Come on, for Spurs qualifying for the Champions League and then doing well in it is success. I'm talking about now, the past doesn't annoy me, i don't care about his history compared to other random managers.

cookster said:
So in summary we hate them cause they've rolled us over a few times. Maybe they should just let us win and we'll all be happy FFS
Lol!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
Bilboblue said:
cookster said:
So in summary we hate them cause they've rolled us over a few times. Maybe they should just let us win and we'll all be happy FFS

Don't be a prick.

If we hated EVERY fucking team that beat us regularly, there wouldn't be many teams we liked would there?!
There aren't, are there?

for some people here to say they hate Spurs because of "arrogance" that's pretty rich! firstly yes some Spurs fans are arrogant tools but then what about some people on here claiming City were the best team on the planet, a million times better than Spurs, already a top 4 side, well capable of winning the league but apparently Redknapp's deluded for saying we can!!! there's some unbelievably arrogant City fans on here, pages about how much better you are than us ,how much we're a one man team (bale) how much we just play shit root one football etc

as for the were only good cause we're lucky comments?!

Jesus! what about Mendes at old trafford with Roy carroll, what about at OT this year, what about City vs Newcastle this year? every team get's luck and has bad luck oh and if you think we roll over against United well firstly we actually drew with them at the lane and secondly thanks for taking 6 points off Arsenal this year.

Spurs and City are similar clubs who live in the shadow of their rivals and perennially under achieve and you hate us more cause we beat you to it last season and hate seeing us do well in the CL cause you think we're shit and flukey and you'd do a much better job

I should clarify I like City but just like with some Spurs fans the way some people talk about Spurs on here is frustrating and makes me more likely to steryotype City fans as pricks

Spurs fan in peace said:
I should clarify I like City but just like with some Spurs fans the way some people talk about Spurs on here is frustrating and makes me more likely to steryotype City fans as pricks

do it.

we hate you, it'd be a shame if you didn't hate us back.

the route one thing is completely and utterly true. when the ref knows his onions, Crouch is penalised a hundred times and you lose (unless Bale is given the freedom of the left, or Defoe scores out of nothing), because you can't keep the ball for toffee.

but when he's allowed to foul goalkeepers and CB'S over and over, you can beat anyone, and VDV suddenly becomes a genius.

I think that explains your up and down form perfectly, don't you?

;)

Chick Counterfly said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

do it.

the route one thing is completely and utterly true. when the ref knows his onions, Crouch is penalised a hundred times and you lose (unless Bale is given the freedom of the left, or Defoe scores out of nothing), because you can't keep the ball for toffee.

but when he's allowed to foul goalkeepers and CB'S over and over, you can beat anyone, and VDV suddenly becomes a genius.

;)
Nonsense! Spurs have played some of the most attractive football in ENgland the last 2 seasons. Bale, Modric, Huddlestone, Gallas, Akotto, RB dude (Can't remember his name now) Defoe, Kranjar, Dos Santos for a quick minute. They have talent up the wazoo. And it is good talent. Not like ours that is often mismatches

@Spurs fan: That Said, stop making up stuff about City fan- No one thinks you are a 1 man squad. Even the dumbest football fan is not oblivious to the Talents of Modric, Van Holland and Huddletone. Even if they discount Crouch, Defoe, Kranjar, Russian Crouch, and the rest :P

Dax777 said:
Chick Counterfly said:
do it.

;)
Nonsense! Spurs have played some of the most attractive football in ENgland the last 2 seasons. Bale, Modric, Huddlestone, Gallas, Akotto, RB dude (Can't remember his name now) Defoe, Kranjar, Dos Santos for a quick minute. They have talent up the wazoo. And it is good talent. Not like ours that is often mismatches

@Spurs fan: That Said, stop making up stuff about City fan- No one thinks you are a 1 man squad. Even the dumbest football fan is not oblivious to the Talents of Modric, Van Holland and Huddletone. Even if they discount Crouch, Defoe, Kranjar, Russian Crouch, and the rest :P

Oh yeah, Dos Santos and Assuo-Ekotto are amazing.

Chick Counterfly said:
Dax777 said:

Oh yeah, Dos Santos and Assuo-Ekotto are amazing.
They don't need to be. But in a team filled with nicely balanced talents, they getr their moments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.