help! I want to stop smoking thread.

Re: help! I want to stop smoking thread

Tomorrow will be 18 days without a cigarette. I had an ecig for a while, but I found that more of a hinderance than a help so sacked it off after a couple of days and went cold turkey. The first three days were the hardest but it's been straightforward since, for me, at least, it's more psychological than a physical craving. I have an app that tallies up my savings, whenever I get the thougt of smoking I just look at that and the feeling immediately subsides.

Cold turkey is good.

As I said earlier, find some things to do and keep yourself busy that are not a part of your usual routine

andyhinch said:
bluezi said:
andyhinch said:
I drove up to the lakes on Sunday, I'd usually have 10 on the way up, hard work but I'm sticking to it, the barman kept offering me fag last night, it's taking a bit of will power.

Keep it up m8. Your already a non smoker.
I've well and truly fallen off the wall, sat in a pub I can smoke in, not bought any, but I'm into the landlord for 18. Pissed off with myself, but I can smoke and drink at the bar.

No fear m8. You'll get there, just keep trying. :)

andyhinch said:
bluezi said:
andyhinch said:
I drove up to the lakes on Sunday, I'd usually have 10 on the way up, hard work but I'm sticking to it, the barman kept offering me fag last night, it's taking a bit of will power.

Keep it up m8. Your already a non smoker.
I've well and truly fallen off the wall, sat in a pub I can smoke in, not bought any, but I'm into the landlord for 18. Pissed off with myself, but I can smoke and drink at the bar.

No fear m8. You'll get there, just keep trying. :)

Still at it.. I'm trying not to cave in, but if we're loosing with a few minutes on the clock. . I may have to kill someone. !

8 weeks now for me.
having dealt with nights out, stressful days at work and now a derby, i think i might be on the way to cracking this!

im on day 42, using an ecig but im going to start weaning myself off it soon. dont need a crutch, ive had the chance to smoke and some days have nearly killed me, but ive stayed away from them. Wembley was so difficult, everyone seemed to be smoking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.