Help!! I'm in a quandary with the spirit of Christmas

gouldybob

Fellow Blues I need your help. Christmas is almost upon us and goodwill to our fellow man is growing.

Today I got home from work to find and Air Mail package from GuangDong, China had been wedged through my letter box. Not ordered anything so maybe it was a present from Santa.

The address was correct, no name on it so I opened it. I tear the packaging on the back and horrors, a Chevrolet logo, a Nike swoosh and a white background. Thankfully sealed tighter than an Ebola Doctors suit so no possibility of infection and the kids hadn't seen it to ask any questions later.

What do I do? I know of another road with the same name, and it might be theirs. Do I

1) Repackage it and post it at my own expense with a leaflet offering tours of the Etihad Campus

2) Stick it in an envelope with no postage so they have to pay a penalty fee and go and collect it themselves

3) Just bin it and let the XXL lard arse think he's been conned by a dodgy Chinese site that now has his credit card details.

It's fate is in your hands.

Walk into the street, piss on the shirt, set fire to it and laugh maniacally.

After all it's cost you the price of a match.

Give it to Oxfam. They'll be able to sell it in one of their London shops and the money will go to a good cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.